Manager – Southern Livestock & Operations
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced, Victorian based Livestock expert to manage our Southern Livestock and Operations Division, on a Full-time basis.
Working for a leading Australian Exporter of Livestock, operating through an extensive network of supply and market focused offices across the globe; the successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- An excellent understanding of Best Practice Animal Handling
- Experience in Cattle Procurement
- Experience in Livestock Export Operations
- Experience in Breeding Cattle Operations
- Experience in Managing People (set & manage KPI’s, performance management etc)
- Excellent communication, reporting and record keeping skills
- Ability to manage and maintain supplier relationships
- Strong attention to detail and capacity to ensure all paperwork complies with Industry Standards
- Current Drivers Licence
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent personal presentation and a positive outlook
The successful candidate will be prepared to travel interstate at times and expected to work nights and weekends when required.
Based in Victoria, the successful candidate will be flexible in working days and nights and rewarded with remuneration commensurate with experience.
AUSTREX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please only forward an Expression of Interest if you have extensive experience with handling livestock and are committed to animal welfare and the sustainability of the Livestock Export Industry.
Please email your CV and Cover letter to: [email protected]. Subject Line should read: Sthn Ops Manager 2016 or use the form below
We regret to inform that unsuccessful applicants will not receive a response. We do appreciate your time and will be thankful to all applicants.